BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Fills not plotting corectly...

Anonymous
Not applicable
I am having problems with my 25% fills.. They are plotting as solid fills when they are supposed to be 25% fills.. One thing we have done is alter the bitmap to vector map but that is somethig that has to be done every time when a file is opened.... Is there a better solution to this????
Y are the bitmaps not plotting correctly??
4 REPLIES 4
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
There were some discussion about this.
You should try a search.
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27
Anonymous
Not applicable
jfernga wrote:
I am having problems with my 25% fills.. They are plotting as solid fills when they are supposed to be 25% fills..
AC9 or AC10? The 25% fill was changed from vector to bitmap. Is the problem only plotting?
One thing we have done is alter the bitmap to vector map but that is somethig that has to be done every time when a file is opened.... Is there a better solution to this????
Y are the bitmaps not plotting correctly??
I don't understand what you mean by altering the bitmap to vector.

Please remember to include version and system info. This is easiest if you add it to your signature.
Anonymous
Not applicable
AC9 or AC10? The 25% fill was changed from vector to bitmap. Is the problem only plotting?

Archicad 10...it appears the problem is only plotting. The fills display correctly.

I apologize for the confusion.. I am new archicad user and i am trying to get the handle on it....I did not mean to say I altered the bitmap.. I changed the fill setting from vector to bitmap...
Anonymous
Not applicable
jfernga wrote:
I apologize for the confusion...
No problem. This can be a rather complicated matter (printing/plotting often is) and may be difficult to resolve in this forum. We will need more detail to figure out what the problems may be with your settings, equipment, expectations, etc.
Learn and get certified!