BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

edit graphic template from list schemes

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi,
I need help with the format wizard in the "Set up list schemes". I worked the whole day on a template and was able to edit (and save) it without any problems. At the end of the day, I saved the template and turn off my computer. The next day, when I wanted to resume my work on the template, I managed to open the template, but it was not editable any more.

The book provides the following information on templates: "The Wizard/Assistant does not work on external template files, only with embedded layout sections that are stored in binary format, in the program itself, in an ArchiCAD project (.pln, .pla) file, or in the Preferences file."

I don't understand this explanation. What does it mean? Is it possible to edit a template and then save the changes? Is the problem somehow related with the fact that the computer has been restarted in between?

I will be grateful for any help. Thanks in advance.
0 REPLIES 0
Learn and get certified!