Wishes
Post your wishes about Graphisoft products: Archicad, BIMx, BIMcloud, and DDScad.

Remotely notify user/operator when Render Error Occurs..

muzedesigns
Participant
ArchiCAD could Text/Page your Mobile Phone (or Cell) to notify you when an error has caused the rendering of a animation to cease..
That way you can go away to work on something else or do something else.. and return as soon as you can once made aware of the error..
Chrissy Avramidis
|| ArchiCAD Versions 7-22 ||
|| 27inch iMac Pro (2017) | macOS High Sierra 10.13.6 | Processor 3 GHz Xeon W | Memory 64GB 2666 MHz DDR4 | Graphics Radeon Pro Vega 64 16368 MB||
5 REPLIES 5
Thomas Holm
Booster
Interesting idea... but if you use an external renderer, like Artlantis, AND you have at least a dual-core machine, you can go on working all the time in Archicad while the other program renders.
AC4.1-AC26SWE; MacOS13.5.1; MP5,1+MBP16,1
Karl Ottenstein
Sounds like an interesting idea for any rendering package... patent it before one of them thinks of it. 😉

Karl
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
muzedesigns
Participant
seriously?
Chrissy Avramidis
|| 27inch iMac Pro (2017) | macOS High Sierra 10.13.6 | Processor 3 GHz Xeon W | Memory 64GB 2666 MHz DDR4 | Graphics Radeon Pro Vega 64 16368 MB||
Karl Ottenstein
muzedesigns wrote:
seriously?
Well, kind of. Of course, a patent application has to include all of the technological hooks required to provide the service...
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
muzedesigns
Participant
Doh!! Thanks for getting my hopes up Karl!

I already pictured living on the my own private island, white soft sand.. clear turquoise salt water.. my scuba diving gear.. my wooden luxury boat!

How about you do the techie bits .. and i'll stick with conceptual side of things.. ? split 50/50!
Chrissy Avramidis