BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

jpeg photos disappearing

Anonymous
Not applicable
have place a number of aerial photos onto a site diagram. have linked them via an absolute path. for some reason the photo boundary is displayed but the photo is not. if i change the display of the photo from original colors to B&W, or vice-versa, the photo is displayed - until i refresh, and then the photo disappears again. i've checked everything i can think of to make sure something is not turned off or otherwise not set correctly by setting individual options to different settings. what else could be going on?
2 REPLIES 2
Djordje
Ace
46cruisair wrote:
have place a number of aerial photos onto a site diagram. have linked them via an absolute path. for some reason the photo boundary is displayed but the photo is not. if i change the display of the photo from original colors to B&W, or vice-versa, the photo is displayed - until i refresh, and then the photo disappears again. i've checked everything i can think of to make sure something is not turned off or otherwise not set correctly by setting individual options to different settings. what else could be going on?
You might have a memory problem. Reduce the photos.
Djordje

ArchiCAD since 4.55 ... 1995
HP Omen
Rick Thompson
Expert
I've have a similar issues with tiff files, and the fix is to bring them to the front. However, my situation is on masters and I bring them to the front there, so, maybe no help.. but worth a try.
Rick Thompson
Mac Sonoma AC 26
http://www.thompsonplans.com
Mac M2 studio w/ display
Learn and get certified!