BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Licensing
About all sorts of licenses, their management, Graphisoft ID, Graphisoft Store, License Manager Tool, etc.

Title Type

Anonymous
Not applicable
Is there a way to edit the line weight of the circle and the line separately of the title types for the view ports?

Or do I need to make a completely new title type...

I've edited everything else to make the title type look better but the line weights don't look right the same.
5 REPLIES 5
Karl Ottenstein
Version of ArchiCAD, and name of the title type you're talking about please?

Titles have changed to GDL objects since they were introduced, so your version info is important... as is the title object info.

Thanks,
Karl
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
David Maudlin
Virtuoso
Griffin:

If the Title is using the 2D Script to generate the title, then you can use the Pen command to set the pen for each element. Is this an ArchiCAD Title, or one you created? The assigned pen number will have a line weight based on the setting in the Pens and Colors table.

You should add a Signature to your Profile (click the Profile button near the top of this page) with your ArchiCAD version and operating system (see mine for an example) for more accurate help in this forum.

David
David Maudlin / Architect
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14
Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm just editing the basic title type that it came with...I'm using Archicad 11 but updating to 12 in a few minutes.

I will add a profile but I was going to wait to do that till after I'm off work.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Still looking through the editor, but so far I've only found, with the editor and script, only the ability to edit the line-weight of both the circle and the line together, not separate. Either I'm just missing where it's at in front of me or I need to learn GDL editing better (probably both).
Karl Ottenstein
'basic title type' is not the name of any title delivered with 11... I, and others, would help if you were more specific. 😉

Karl
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Learn and get certified!