BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

dissapearing fills, text dimensions and lineweights?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Helo.
I am using Archicad for 2 years and I have observed that when I pan or zoom dimensions text, fills and line weights disappears. Is there a way for this not to happen? Because sometimes is confusing...
Thank you!
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable
What version?
TomWaltz
Participant
Do you mean that they permanently disappear or that they only disappear while you are panning or zooming?

It's completely normal for them to disappear while you are panning. It speeds up your ability to do so. If they disappear from the project, then that's a real problem.
Tom Waltz
Anonymous
Not applicable
TomWaltz wrote:
Do you mean that they permanently disappear or that they only disappear while you are panning or zooming?

It's completely normal for them to disappear while you are panning. It speeds up your ability to do so. If they disappear from the project, then that's a real problem.
No, not permanently, jos when pan and zoom. Is version 11.
I thought so..I am also used to autocad that doesn"t do that and I thought that there is a setting that can make archicad dimensions text lineweights and fills visible permanently.

thenk you.
David Maudlin
Virtuoso
andre06 wrote:
andre06:

You can take a look at Work Environment > User Preference Schemes > More Options > Model Display in 2D Navigation, though you might take a performance hit by changing this to Full Model.

You should add a Signature to your Profile (click the Profile button near the top of this page) with your ArchiCAD version and operating system (see mine for an example) for more accurate help in this forum.

David
David Maudlin / Architect
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14
Anonymous
Not applicable
David wrote:
andre06 wrote:
andre06:

You can take a look at Work Environment > User Preference Schemes > More Options > Model Display in 2D Navigation, though you might take a performance hit by changing this to Full Model.

You should add a Signature to your Profile (click the Profile button near the top of this page) with your ArchiCAD version and operating system (see mine for an example) for more accurate help in this forum.

David
Ooooo...great! Thank you very much for this. It was a good idea to join this forum. There are some quality people around here. Hope that joining this forum I will add some value and help other that have questions.

Thank you again.
Learn and get certified!

Still looking?

Browse more topics

Back to forum

See latest solutions

Accepted solutions

Start a new discussion!