BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

how can i save my plans to jpej with high quality?

Anonymous
Not applicable
how can i save my plans to jpeg file with high quality?when i save them with jpeg they have low quality?do u know any other way?how can i save them with PDF?
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable
I am sorry, but as a very first step you should add a Signature to your Profile (click the Profile button near the top of this page) with your ArchiCAD version and operating system for more accurate help in this forum.

You are absolutely right, PDF is the best way. Open ArchiCAD help -> Index page -> P letter -> PDF Output and enjoy...

Leo
Erika Epstein
Booster
Leo wrote:
I am sorry, but as a very first step you should add a Signature to your Profile (click the Profile button near the top of this page) with your ArchiCAD version and operating system for more accurate help in this forum.
Leo
Practice what you preach
Erika
Architect, Consultant
MacBook Pro Retina, 15-inch Yosemite 2.8 GHz Intel Core i7 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Mac OSX 10.11.1
AC5-18
Onuma System

"Implementing Successful Building Information Modeling"
Anonymous
Not applicable
Erika wrote:
Practice what you preach
You are absolutely right! But I can't decide what should I do - when I ask for some question, it usually relates to my client's environment. So, there are many different hardware/OS/version combinations. I have chose to specify the environment in each post. But you are right - it's not a good idea. Could you give me an advice? Would it better to write my own hardware/software details into signature and respecify this info in each post? I am afraid it would be like a mess .

P.S. I am sorry for the delay with my macro. I have written it already, but I still commenting. And I have to write a manual after that. I have made a mistake in the time estimation, sorry again.
Erika Epstein
Booster
Just put your own specs in your signature.If you have a question that involves someone else's different specs, make that part of your question.
Erika
Architect, Consultant
MacBook Pro Retina, 15-inch Yosemite 2.8 GHz Intel Core i7 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Mac OSX 10.11.1
AC5-18
Onuma System

"Implementing Successful Building Information Modeling"
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank you, Erika. I am going this way.
Learn and get certified!