BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Visualization
About built-in and 3rd party, classic and real-time rendering solutions, settings, workflows, etc.

Sketch render not working.

Arcadia
Booster
I have been having problems with my sketch renders not working. I have just tried the exact setttings that were posted by fuzzymike in his "sketch rendering grass" thread (which I really wanted to use as I think his rendered looked fantastic) and all I got was a blank screen. Other settings I have tried have resulted in either blank screens or very, very faint renders. Lightworks, Internal and Z-buffer engines work fine.

I know this issue has been raised before on the forum but no satisfactory answer seems to have come from it so I'm hoping someone has since come up with a solutuion.
V12-V27, PC: Ryzen 9 3950X, 64g RAM, RTX5000, Win 11
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable
I am also having the same problem. If you have found an answer since i would love to know!!!
Arcadia
Booster
Nope I'm still none the wiser! Seems like this is a mystery problem that noone knows how to solve as there has never been any good answers on this forum. Maybe V13 will fix the issue.
Anonymous
Not applicable
sketch render works on our school's computers fine. Did you try to reinstall? I just did that but im still updating it all.. ill let you know how it goes.
Arcadia
Booster
No I haven't bothered as its not something I really need anyway and I'll be upgrading to V13 next month.
Learn and get certified!