BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

MY ARCHICAD IS SPANISH AND NOT ENGLISH !

Anonymous
Not applicable
So I have very slow internet...and it took me about a week to download archicad....finally when it downloaded....i noticed that it is in SPANISH !

I never saw a option that asked me spanish or english....

How can i fix this ? I dont understand the spanish...

I need some help, since I wont be able to download archicad again,
Cost me wayyyyy to much money..
4 REPLIES 4
Eduardo Rolon
Ask your reseller to mail you the CD if you lost the original. The only AC downloads available are for the Trial version (which is free) and for the student version (which is also free). The only thing that might affect the language is when you choose the country for the download if that is the case and if your reseller cannot send you a CD then the only option is to redownload making sure that you choose an English Speaking country.
Eduardo Rolón AIA NCARB
AC27 US/INT -> AC08

Macbook Pro M1 Max 64GB ram, OS X 10.XX latest
another Moderator

Anonymous
Not applicable
Some Spanish courses are very reasonably priced, and if you're committed to learning ArchiCAD it's only one extra skill...
Rafal SLEK
Enthusiast
Some Spanish courses are very reasonably priced, and if you're committed to learning ArchiCAD it's only one extra skill...
🙂
I know some Portugal students which downloaded Polish version... 🙂
MacBook Pro Retina 2019/2.4 GHz/Intel Core i9/32GB RAM/Radeon Pro 5500M 4GB/macOS 11.6/ArchiCAD 25vINT+POL/Maxwell Render 5.2/Twinmotion 2022.1
Anonymous
Not applicable
HAha okay guys....but i must say, even though the program is in spanish..I'm still managing it pretty well !! I just go with my gut feeling....and luckily archicad uses pictures to illistrate a tool....hehe....and i found the 'snap to' tool...hehe so i'm managing slightly....

By the way...is the student version for free?
what's the difference between the student version and the normal version?

thanks for the replies guys !

ciao!!
Learn and get certified!