Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Problem with beam appearance at the specific floor plan

Anonymous
Not applicable
Here is what i want to do: I want my concrete roof beams(the ones i marked up with the red arrows, here) to be showen on a separate floor plan (as "Roof concreat constructions" or in serbian "Osnova kr. konstrukcije") like it is showen here. Just to add that i draw that "Roof concreat constructions" plan with 2d lines, cause i didn`t know how else can this be done.

Take a look at the section image again. As you can see my desired concrete beams are located in the 1. Floor elevation (or as i named it: "1. Osnova potkrovlja" on serbian). There for i understand why those beems can`t be seen at the "2.Osnova kr. konstrukcije" the elevation wich is above "1. Osnova potkrovlja".

But i supose that if i right click on these beams and chose: Beam selection settings, and then at the Home story option, if chose the: Current +2 (2. Osnova kr. konstrukcije) like i did, here those beems will appear at the "2.Osnova kr. konstrukcije" floor plan, but they didn`t showed up. How can i make them to show up at the "2.Osnova kr. konstrukcije" floor plan, and not to show at the "1. Osnova potkrovlja" (even if they are located in it)?

Thanks for the help, by the way here is a Story Settings window, if this will help you at any way to see the cause of the problem.
0 REPLIES 0