BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Area Calculation

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Guys and girls,

I've upgraded from V7 to V11 (quite a jump I know). When I used V7 I was working for someone so many things where set up already. Example ... area calculation and summary tables (used a library part called fill guru). Now I've setup my own pratice and purchased AC11, is there a way of creating an area summary without the need for a library part ?
10 REPLIES 10
You can make a pseudo-schedule for this sort of thing.

Simply drag the area note from the zone or area over to the place you want it to show up.

I have done this before with title blocks and some simple schedules I have drawn on the elevation sheets, site plan, etc...

It's not actually an interactive schedule, but it will keep your area summaries automatically updated when you change a zone or fill.

ArchiCAD 25 7000 USA - Windows 10 Pro 64x - Dell 7720 64 GB 2400MHz ECC - Xeon E3 1535M v6 4.20GHz - (2) 1TB M.2 PCIe Class 50 SSD's - 17.3" UHD IPS (3840x2160) - Nvidia Quadro P5000 16GB GDDR5 - Maxwell Studio/Render 5.2.1.49- Multilight 2 - Adobe Acrobat Pro - ArchiCAD 6 -25

Learn and get certified!