Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

help with personalized door panel

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi i just have updated archicad 10 to version 11 , i have tried to do a personalized door or window panel , but it doesnt work , shows an info box , with doesnt exist an apropiate subtype container in the gdl objects loaded to can activate this function , i dont know what i have to do , i really apreciate your help .

thanks
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable
3djunior wrote:
Hi i just have updated archicad 10 to version 11 , i have tried to do a personalized door or window panel , but it doesnt work , shows an info box , with doesnt exist an apropiate subtype container in the gdl objects loaded to can activate this function , i dont know what i have to do , i really apreciate your help .

thanks
I'm also having some strange behaviors with door settings dialog when custom door panel is activated.
cdp.png
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi . well i have solved my problem with personalized door panel , so this was the situation , when i did the archicad 11 update , i only loaded the archicad 11 library , that was my fault , i have to load the complete archicad 11 library file , so the door personalized panel works as normaly .

thanks