BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Visualization
About built-in and 3rd party, classic and real-time rendering solutions, settings, workflows, etc.

Work by Student

Anonymous
Not applicable
university of kalamoon
project: the money safe in umyyad mosque in damascus (biet al-mal)
student name :obada shehada

Hello this is the money safe in umyyad mosque in damascus - syria
need your opinuons about it and comments

thank you

2.jpg
7 REPLIES 7
Dwight
Newcomer
Could you please say a little more about your objective for the image?
It is hard to comment without knowing why you are undertaking a project.
Dwight Atkinson
Anonymous
Not applicable
Looks a little isolated.. Like it has just launched..?
Anonymous
Not applicable
it is something called the money safe it locates in umyyuad mosque in damascus the muslims used to put the money inside it in the ancient days
our project was each student takes a part of the mosque and do it on the archicad , maybe for some it is not that hard but it is our first project on this programe

and i will post a picture for it
thank you for your comments
Dwight
Newcomer
Swell.
Money safe.
Got it.

What is the objective of the image?
Dwight Atkinson
Anonymous
Not applicable
I klinda like it but the camera view needs some work and a ground plane base would help this piece alot..
Anonymous
Not applicable
Another picture

Dwight : What do you mean by the objective ?

MaX_MaD: thanks for this tips

and thank every one post a replay or didnt
Dwight
Newcomer
You posted a rendering for comment.
Renderings tell stories about design work.

I asked you "what is the objective?" because merely getting a thing in an scene is just the start of the story you create to sell your idea.
I am trying to uncover why you did this image and presented it - your objective: A school assignment? Your first multiple rotate?

The viewer must connect to the ideas that created the design by seeing appealing light and entourage surrounding the object - it must live in a convincing context.

This is complex and time consuming since there is often more work in deciding about and modeling the surroundings than in building the object.

After all of this, my only comment is to suggest that you study the photographs and renderings in architecture magazines to see how light is used to enliven scenes with drama.
Dwight Atkinson
Learn and get certified!