Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

level dimension on layout

Anonymous
Not applicable
i am wondering why my level dimension doesn't appear on my layout page..?it is visible on my elevation on the view map navigator..please help..
3 REPLIES 3
Karl Ottenstein
spuTniq wrote:
i am wondering why my level dimension doesn't appear on my layout page..?it is visible on my elevation on the view map navigator..please help..
Are you sure that the drawing on the layout is linked to the same view that you are looking at in the Navigator?

To be sure, go to the layout, select the drawing that is missing the level dimension, right-click your mouse and select Show Source View. If you see the level dimension, then there is indeed something strange. Make sure that the layer combination, and all other combinations, for that saved view have names and do not read as 'missing'.

Karl
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Anonymous
Not applicable
Are you referring to a level on a section or elevation? If so check that within your elevation or section settings that story level lines are set to "Display and Output" and not "Display only"
Anonymous
Not applicable
yup..found it..thanks...