Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

getting "bugged" out via window / door schedule

Anonymous
Not applicable
everytime i add a note in the "description" column for both door and window schedules i get dumped out.

any thoughts are appreciated!

ky -
archicad 11 user
14 REPLIES 14
Anonymous
Not applicable
i have figured out the problem as of now. downloaded some patches and a hotfix - hopefully this will sustain.............
Anonymous
Not applicable
thoughtful wishes.....it's occurring again. i'm thinking it's file specific because i haven't had this problem with other projects. have sent the project file to support@graphisoftwest.com to see if they can assist.

i tried renaming the file but the problem was still there. is there a way to "purge" the files? AC 11 isn't liking something in here.

tried to do a snap shot of schedule fields for your reference and a "print screen" but didn't have any luck.
Anonymous
Not applicable
hopefully you've already solved this problem, but if not you may want to try this. I have had two occasions where I had file-specific errors I could not resolve - finally by making a new file and merging the old one in, I was able to eliminate the errors. There will be some clean up work, like relinking drawings, copying some 2d info... but I has worked for me in the past
Anonymous
Not applicable
thanks - i'll give it a try! and yes, just yesterday (same file) AC11 crashed on me while
adding a note in the window "notes/remarks" column.

this is a screen shot of my "scheme settings" let me ask this, if you do, where do you map the "notes/remarks" from? i'm wondering if i'm pulling my "notes/remarks" from an inappropriate source.
Anonymous
Not applicable
you'll find that under the listing parameters