BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Licensing
About all sorts of licenses, their management, Graphisoft ID, Graphisoft Store, License Manager Tool, etc.

I'm new and confused!

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi everyone! I just registered 5 mins ago so I can post.

I have just upgraded from Arch 9 to 11 (yes a bit slow I know) and am working on a project. All seems Ok and I am managing well for a computer illiterate person but...

I don't think I have loaded all my libraries? I don't have any windows and doors. I have searched but can't seem to find the download. I'm just after the basic ones.

I'm sure they are right in front of my face but if someone can kindly point me in the direction or provide a link I would appreciate it very much!

Thanks!
7 REPLIES 7
Dwight
Newcomer
did you look in the window tool?
Dwight Atkinson
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks Dwight!

Well I did warn you that I was computer dumb! I was looking in the Objects Tools and altho there is a folder for doors, only metal doors come up!

So I have now found my doors and windows.

Thank you!
Anonymous
Not applicable
Too many martinis, girl.
Anonymous
Not applicable
He he he!

Yes there is a lesson in there somewhere - you must be SOBER when attempting to learn a new computer program...
Dwight
Newcomer
Remember that one of the Archicad Stair objects has 12 steps.
Dwight Atkinson
Anonymous
Not applicable
Remember that one of the Archicad Stair objects has 12 steps.

Well it took me a while to figure out what that meant. I thought it must have been some wise words from an experienced user giving me the heads up for when I get to building stairs in my project...

But as I was out shopping today I suddenly had a light-bulb moment and went "Aha!! That's what he meant!!"

I promise I'm not 'blonde' but I am starting to sound like it aren't I ?
Djordje
Ace
martini-girl wrote:
I promise I'm not 'blonde' but I am starting to sound like it aren't I ?
Blonde is not a hair colour. It is a state of mind.

Trust me, I know ... and, with age, you start having senior blonde moments. Now, THAT is INTERESTING!

Djordje

ArchiCAD since 4.55 ... 1995
HP Omen
Learn and get certified!