Licensing
About all sorts of licenses, their management, Graphisoft ID, Graphisoft Store, License Manager Tool, etc.

Wall/Construction Problems

Anonymous
Not applicable
The little arrow that appears on the straight wall and the curved wall and on a couple of the roofing construction options that give you the option if you want to draw a straight wall, a retangle, a continuous wall and so forth is not working for me. I have tried clicking on the arrow and just hovering above it with my mouse for a few (10) seconds. For some reason the options are not coming up for me. They a couple of times but I can not get to do it continuously.

Any help would be great.

Thanks
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable
I would guess you have another wall selected already. The other options are only available when starting a new wall.

If you just wanted to edit an existing wall, (for example convert it to a curved wall, or add another node,) firstly make sure the wall isn't currently grouped, select the wall on plan, then click on its reference (thick) line. A little pet-pallette will pop up where you can choose the different editing options.

Hope that helps!