BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

oval windows

Anonymous
Not applicable
is there a switch that i am not finding in version 12 for oval windows to make the window oval. if i change the width the height changes to match it. That is a circle every time in my book. Do i have to go back to lib 11 or 10 where it works?
4 REPLIES 4
Karl Ottenstein
I does look like they screwed up the W Oval Fix 12 and W Oval Piv 12 parts - seems to be forced to be a circle - changing either of width or height causes the other to match.

The macros are so complex and deep now that I couldn't quickly find where the code problem was.

Sorry,
Karl
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Karl Ottenstein
GS has confirmed that this is a known issue in the US library and that they are working on it.

Cheers,
Karl
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Anonymous
Not applicable
I don't need oval windows, but from curiosity a quick try with INT library 12 : the same incorrect result.
Anonymous
Not applicable
I just tried it on my installation (ArchiCad 12 with latest INT library hotfix) and it appears to be working OK. I changed the width and the height independantly and I did not encounter any issues. FYI
Learn and get certified!