Visualization
About built-in and 3rd party, classic and real-time rendering solutions, settings, workflows, etc.

sketch rendering

Anonymous
Not applicable
hi there
I face a problem in my sketch rendering,I am using Archicad 12 educational version,but when I want to have a sketch render the result is a white sheet with nothing drawn,what is the problem? what should I do now?
21 REPLIES 21
Link
Graphisoft Partner
Graphisoft Partner
Maybe a screenshot would help?

Bit of a long shot, but does the Sketch show up in your Add-on Manager?

Cheers,
Link.
Anonymous
Not applicable
would you please explain more? I dont know what to do now...please explain step by step
tnx
Karl Ottenstein
masoud_s66 wrote:
would you please explain more? I dont know what to do now...please explain step by step
tnx
This is getting a little exasperating for all concerned. Link asked for a screenshot, such as the one attached here. Show us your settings by attaching an image like mine. Whether you are on PC or Mac, you can take screenshots - Mac is built in: cmd-shift-4; on PC, shift-prntscrn I think?

Check your partial rendering settings, too - red arrows in screenshot below.

Is there nobody near you physically who can help?

Karl
Sketch.png
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Anonymous
Not applicable
Here is the settings I have done,but the result is a white sheet
Dwight
Newcomer
Open the dialog by clicking on the list of triangle arrows. Let us see all of the settings.
Dwight Atkinson
Anonymous
Not applicable
would u plz explain step by step,what should I do now?
Dwight
Newcomer
make the dialog look like this.
022.jpg
Dwight Atkinson
Karl Ottenstein
Or... try a named style from the drop-down list which in your screenshot currently says "custom".

If the drop-down list has no names, then your style file has been deleted, and we can help with that...

Karl
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Karl Ottenstein
Unless you have an insanely large monitor like Dwight, you will not be able to expand all settings for one screenshot as he has done. Expand as much as you can, take a screenshot, expand the next group of panels, etc. until you can share all settings.

Karl
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi there
here is more information for my settings,I choose more options but the result is a white screen at the end,my monitor is 15" wide,I used Archicad 11 with no problem before...
Please help me,Im in trouble