BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

Hotfix-3 (build 2420) is released for ArchiCAD 12

Greg Kmethy
Graphisoft
Graphisoft
Dear ArchiCAD-Talkers,

Hotfix #3 (build 2420) is now available for INT, USA, AUS and NZE versions of ArchiCAD 12 through the automatic update system, or by clicking 'Check for updates...' in Help menu. This Hotfix can be applied to any previous build of ArchiCAD (2156 or higher), and any license types (FULL, EDU, TRIAL)
Please take a moment to read the Release Notes.

Greg
Gergely Kmethy
VP, Customer Success, Graphisoft
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable
GS, Thanks to Hotfix Release
Rakela Raul
Participant
something went wrong and i had to clean registry and do a clean installation..glad tho !!! ....it seems even faster now !! maybe cuz i had MEP addon..or dongle with MEP ??.....probably just accumulation of dust in hard drive and rusty user......just to inform...very happy with new speed !!
MACBKPro /32GiG / 240SSD
AC V6 to V18 - RVT V11 to V16
I was disappointed to see that the Roof Wizard and other framing tools are STILL not working correctly, though.
Richard
--------------------------
Richard Morrison, Architect-Interior Designer
AC26 (since AC6.0), Win10
Greg Kmethy
Graphisoft
Graphisoft
Richard,

There is a major bug with Roofmaker that we know of (discussed here), but that problem is in the Library, so the next library hotfix should fix it. We are working on that as well, but I can' give you an exact release date yet.

Greg
Gergely Kmethy
Erika Epstein
Booster
Good to hear; dare we hope the windows and doors will also be fixed in the next Library hotfix?
Erika
Architect, Consultant
MacBook Pro Retina, 15-inch Yosemite 2.8 GHz Intel Core i7 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Mac OSX 10.11.1
AC5-18
Onuma System

"Implementing Successful Building Information Modeling"
Greg Kmethy
Graphisoft
Graphisoft
Erika,

We are fixing Door and Window bugs that we have found or have been reported to us as well.
Gergely Kmethy
Anonymous
Not applicable
It could be very nice to have the niche working like a window/door without frames, you would be loved like Obama, especially between italian users...
aahatimo
Newcomer
gkmethy wrote:
Erika,

We are fixing Door and Window bugs that we have found or have been reported to us as well.
i did not see this mentioned in 2523 read me:
http://www.graphisoft.com/support/archicad/downloads/ReleaseNotes/AC12-2420to2523-ReleaseNotes.html
is this really going to happen w/ updated v12 library? and if so when?
thanks!
tim hanagan
aaha! design studio durango, co
27" retina 5k iMac 4ghz i7 os 10.13.6 m395x 4 mb, 32gb ram, 512 gb ssd ac 22 current
15" retina mbp 2.6ghz 1mb 16gb ac 22 current[/size]
Learn and get certified!