Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Fills do not display

Laura Yanoviak
Advocate
I file I have been working with for some time has stopped displaying solid fills. Attached is a screen shot showing elements from the file in question on the bottom, and the same elements pasted into a new file on top.

I know this: it's not a MVO, a Work Environment setting, nor an Attribute. Is this file corrupt, or have I spaced an obvious setting???
MacBook Pro Apple M2 Max, 96 GB of RAM
AC26 US (5002) on Mac OS Ventura 13.5
3 REPLIES 3
Barry Kelly
Laura wrote:
I file I have been working with for some time has stopped displaying solid fills. Attached is a screen shot showing elements from the file in question on the bottom, and the same elements pasted into a new file on top.

I know this: it's not a MVO, a Work Environment setting, nor an Attribute. Is this file corrupt, or have I spaced an obvious setting???
Turn your trace reference palette on and check to see that you don't have the "Make fills and zones transparent" button selected (bottom right button).

Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
Anonymous
Not applicable
floor cat plane being above the wall?
Laura Yanoviak
Advocate
Barry wrote:
Turn your trace reference palette on and check to see that you don't have the "Make fills and zones transparent" button selected (bottom right button).
That was it -- thanks Barry! I've never used that feature, and must have inadvertently activated it -- thanks again.
MacBook Pro Apple M2 Max, 96 GB of RAM
AC26 US (5002) on Mac OS Ventura 13.5