Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Bug with Printing reference.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Can anyone else confirm a bug when printing from the floorplan with a reference displayed?

If the reference is set to display with a 'uniform colour', it prints ok. If the reference is set to 'original colour', any slabs on the reference print with their coverfill displaying even if they are turned off in the slabs settings. You get exactly the same result if you 'print' to a PDF driver, so do that to save paper if you want to check!

This seems quite repeatable for me on different files and in both AC11 and 12.

Hopefully it may be that I have set something accidently, as I could have sworn this worked ok before!

The reason for me doing this (not that it matters. It should work as expected) was to quickly overlay some first floor beams onto the ground floor plan. The first floor plan needs to be the active drawing to display on top of the reference; otherwise various fills obscure the beams, and the reference needs to be the original colour to show the detail correctly. (and yes, I know I can create a layout and overlay the two manually, but this was meant to be a quick temporary print )

Many thanks!
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable
Peter wrote:
Can anyone else confirm a bug when printing from the floorplan with a reference displayed?
Yes, I can confirm this bug in both AC11 and AC12, with one observation: in AC12, even if the reference is set to "uniform color" and the slabs' cover fills are turned off, the printed result shows a semitransparent fill over the slabs, with the same color hue as the rest of the reference.

Adrian Tudoreanu
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks Adrian!

Can someone report this bug to the appropriate people please!
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
I have reported it to Graphisoft.
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27
Anonymous
Not applicable
Many thanks, Laszlo.