BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

Can someone give me a hint, please ?

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've just started to use ArchiForma. And I would like to make the lamp on the picture. I've just made it with no "air with a cylinder and the ruled extrusion. But are there a simple way to get the "holes"?

0820_secto1.jpg
15 REPLIES 15
Thomas Holm
Booster
I wouldn't use Archiforma. I'd make one segment out of a profiled wall. Then rotate-a-copy to make up the whole, add slabified circles bottom (with hole) and top (without), and a column tool wire. Select it all, save as object.
AC4.1-AC26SWE; MacOS13.5.1; MP5,1+MBP16,1
Anonymous
Not applicable
I appreciate your help. Now I eventually managed to make a object that resembles the lamp on the picture. Here it is.
Thomas Holm
Booster
Nice!
AC4.1-AC26SWE; MacOS13.5.1; MP5,1+MBP16,1
Anonymous
Not applicable
that looks great! now you just need to put a light source inside of it
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks to all of you . But, now I wonder how I can make a cusion for my sofa? I've been thinking for two days, but I can't figure out how to do it. Could someone give me a hint, please?
Anonymous
Not applicable
Anne wrote:
But, now I wonder how I can make a cusion for my sofa?
Hi Anne,

Olivier Dentan's cubes objects might help you. You can download them from here http://pagesperso-orange.fr/archilib.od/index.html .
For more assistance, please upload a picture of what you want to achieve.

Cheers,
Adrian Tudoreanu
Dwight
Newcomer
Everyone who designs in Archicad prefers cushions that look like bricks.

But there is one in the library. I suppose that you could tilt it with ArchiRotate.
Dwight Atkinson
Dwight
Newcomer
I had some success using a mesh to make a pillow.
Dwight Atkinson
Dwight
Newcomer
I had some success using a mesh to make a pillow.
EAST BEDROOM 1.jpg
Dwight Atkinson
Learn and get certified!