BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

rombiod grid marker?

Mats_Knutsson
Advisor
Hi,
Does anyone in sharing mode have a stretchable romboid grid marker like in the attached figure?
I checked the standard AC grid marker and it's cheat with RESOL and I can't a romboid from that.
Cheers and have a nice week-end,
Mats

Bild 1.png
AC 25 SWE Full

HP Zbook Fury 15,6 G8. 32 GB RAM. Nvidia RTX A3000.
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Mats,

I saved a copy of the standard grid marker and added a romboid option, but for the life of me I can't see any way to select a different marker object from the Grid Element Settings dialog. It looks like Graphisoft has disabled the library browser section in this dialog. Of course I may be missing something?
Mats_Knutsson
Advisor
Andrew wrote:
Hi Mats,

I saved a copy of the standard grid marker and added a romboid option, but for the life of me I can't see any way to select a different marker object from the Grid Element Settings dialog. It looks like Graphisoft has disabled the library browser section in this dialog. Of course I may be missing something?
It's a cheat with RESOL. It's no separate marker what I can see. I have checked our local GDL-guru how to make an object instead.
Cheers,
Mats
AC 25 SWE Full

HP Zbook Fury 15,6 G8. 32 GB RAM. Nvidia RTX A3000.
Learn and get certified!