Visualization
About built-in and 3rd party, classic and real-time rendering solutions, settings, workflows, etc.

Critique of Kitchen Render from Lightworks

Arcadia
Booster
This is my second attempt at a kitchen and was done in Lightworks. It,s had a little photoshopping to finish off as well. Any comments or tips? Thanks.
V12-V27, PC: Ryzen 9 3950X, 64g RAM, RTX5000, Win 11
22 REPLIES 22
Arcadia
Booster
It's easy spending someones else's money isn't it Point taken though.
V12-V27, PC: Ryzen 9 3950X, 64g RAM, RTX5000, Win 11
David Maudlin
Virtuoso
Arcadia wrote:
Some more objects like flowers would be nice but I have limited objects available at the moment in my library and I am disinclined to buy more at the moment so making do with what I've got.
You could try to add some mugs or bowls that have ceramic colors to give some spots of color to the image. There should be some objects of this type in the standard library, a bowl can easily be made with the Profile Manager. For just getting going with LightWorks you have a great lighting scheme.

David
David Maudlin / Architect
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello Arcadia,

Nice kitchen rendering, I too have started doing some kitchen renderings. It is challenging yet fun when you start to get the hang of the various lighting tools available combined with lightworks. Well done. There was also some previous comments on camera height, I personally like them at human eye level.