Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

creating pdf files and printing HELP :S !!

Anonymous
Not applicable
hey i'am trying to print a pdf file and i managed to create it, but whenever i print the file some words that are already added by the program (writing archicad educational verion graphisoft) appear at the top right of the page, HOW can i remove them :S??

in addition to that i wanna add some trace referencing in my printed document, i managed to add it in the master layout by right clicking and choosing to reference, but how can i do it with the correct scaling??

i really need your help everyone i haveto print this as soon as possible :'( thank you all....
1 REPLY 1
Thomas Holm
Booster
hunya wrote:
hey i'am trying to print a pdf file and i managed to create it, but whenever i print the file some words that are already added by the program (writing archicad educational verion graphisoft) appear at the top right of the page, HOW can i remove them :S??
Easy: Buy the commercial Archicad version!
in addition to that i wanna add some trace referencing in my printed document, i managed to add it in the master layout by right clicking and choosing to reference, but how can i do it with the correct scaling??
Create and save a view, set like you want it. Place it on the layout. If you want to change scale, select the view and change its Drawing selection settings.
i really need your help everyone i haveto print this as soon as possible :'( thank you all....
You might want to do some tutorials, check out Graphisoft's web site. Also, the context-sensitive help (right-click where you need it) is often very good.
AC4.1-AC26SWE; MacOS13.5.1; MP5,1+MBP16,1