BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Visualization
About built-in and 3rd party, classic and real-time rendering solutions, settings, workflows, etc.

How does this look? Lightworks Rendering Engine, no addons

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm wondering how everyone likes this. Any helpful criticism?

Thanks.

6 REPLIES 6
Arcadia
Booster
Pretty good job I think but I find it hard to like it simply because of the colour choices. That chocolate brown doesn't do anything for me
V12-V27, PC: Ryzen 9 3950X, 64g RAM, RTX5000, Win 11
Rakela Raul
Participant
backsplash too short maybe...too dark for being
a food / handl'g / working environmnt...love dark wd
MACBKPro /32GiG / 240SSD
AC V6 to V18 - RVT V11 to V16
Anonymous
Not applicable
I have no design criticisms, but it seems the sides of the island could use a little more light so the center of the rendering would have a little more life.
The red door to the right side detracts a bit also.

A question though. The ceiling seems very high and the upper cabinets are very tall. The bottom of the upper cabs seem very high above the countertop, or the refrigerator seems short. In any event, the overall proportions are different enough that it is a little hard to get a good feeling for the space.

Is your eye level set high?
Anonymous
Not applicable
Don wrote:
I have no design criticisms, but it seems the sides of the island could use a little more light so the center of the rendering would have a little more life.
The red door to the right side detracts a bit also.

A question though. The ceiling seems very high and the upper cabinets are very tall. The bottom of the upper cabs seem very high above the countertop, or the refrigerator seems short. In any event, the overall proportions are different enough that it is a little hard to get a good feeling for the space.

Is your eye level set high?
Thanks for the help guys.

This is only my second project in Archicad so I'm still getting used to things.

No I did not set any eye level, that would be a good idea.

Heres the other picture from the kitchen by the way:

Ok, this is project number 3, how do you like this? (lighting and such)

Anonymous
Not applicable
try to decrease the energy of outdoor spotlight to eleminate some of the overburn effect on walls
Anonymous
Not applicable
syber wrote:
try to decrease the energy of outdoor spotlight to eleminate some of the overburn effect on walls
Thanks.

Hows this?

Learn and get certified!