Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

can some please tell me who I can contact (that works)

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have sent god knows how many bug reports. sent too many emails to an address that doesn't work and found out that the person who i was emailing hadn't worked there for 2 years! and when I did get an email address that appararntly did work no body has replied. I have spent hours looking through troubleshooting pages. (i'm sorry but I don't really know what I am looking for. I am computer literate but have no idea about computer dialog, sorry I just haven't been on the course!)

please give me something that will work. a phone number, email anything.

I know that it is a student version but we need help as well. especaily when it is software problems.

my problem is that when I try to save my work or open a project or save a creative image archicad 12 crashes and comes up with a bug report. and this is not only just me. I discovered that it is happening to a friend of mine on the same course. I have had to download (and register) archicad again due to my laptop breaking down and had to reboot. don't know if this has anything to do with it. please this is our last final major project. you can appreciate the urgentcy.

thankyou so very much.
1 REPLY 1
Ralph Wessel
Mentor
kwalter wrote:
please give me something that will work. a phone number, email anything.
I know that it is a student version but we need help as well. especaily when it is software problems.
I can put you in touch with the correct people - either contact me by PM or send a message through Encina's contact page and I will forward contact details to you.
Ralph Wessel BArch