BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Visualization
About built-in and 3rd party, classic and real-time rendering solutions, settings, workflows, etc.

About Dwight's book

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi, I'm wondering if the book of "Artlantis Attitude" could be send via E-mail or download link after the payment?
I'm asking this to avoyd the sending cost to my country.

Thanks

Wuxus
48 REPLIES 48
Anonymous
Not applicable
Dwight wrote:
Re:Taunted

I was reading between the lines.
Now if I'd said:

"Ah don' wanna talk to you no more, you empty-headed animal food-trough wiper! Ah fart in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelt of elderberries!

...now go away or I shall taunt you a second time."

Maybe then it would have been taunting. Between the lines, that is.

I must say, you rose to the challenge admirably.
Dwight
Newcomer
What i read in your 'taunt' was along the lines of:
You'll NEVER do this tricky thing in Artlantis!!"

And right now, my mother WEARS hamsters because they are warm and tickle while they wriggle.
My father smells of lingonberries since that is on his crepe.

I have just received another taunt from a happy reader: coffee with steam rising. Yikes!
Dwight Atkinson
Anonymous
Not applicable
Ain't no mountain high enough, ain't no valley low enough, ain't no river wide enough...

You can do it, man!
Anonymous
Not applicable
I cannot print the book! ....Please help!
Anonymous
Not applicable
Now 'the Artlantis Attitude ' can be purchased at Artlantisobjects.com.

Exclusively for artlantisobjects.com Dwight prepared a gift for users that buy there.

Dwight offers his mondeo scene as gift when you buy the book at http://www.artlantisobjects.com/html/the_artlantis_attitude.html
Go check it out

Sjaak

[ Thank you Rafal, link corrected ]
Mondeo.jpg
Rafal SLEK
Enthusiast
Sjaak wrote:
... Dwight offers his mondeo scene as gift when you buy the book at http://www.Artlantisobject.com

Sjaak
please check the link - your is not working http://www.artlantisobjects.com/
MacBook Pro Retina 2019/2.4 GHz/Intel Core i9/32GB RAM/Radeon Pro 5500M 4GB/macOS 11.6/ArchiCAD 25vINT+POL/Maxwell Render 5.2/Twinmotion 2022.1
Anonymous
Not applicable
Can Anyone who has downloaded the book tried to print it on paper? I can't.
Is this the way we (the pre-orderers) are supposed to get the book, unable to print it?
Karl Ottenstein
jocontreras wrote:
Can Anyone who has downloaded the book tried to print it on paper? I can't.
Is this the way we (the pre-orderers) are supposed to get the book, unable to print it?
This is the way the PDF e-book is supposed to be for everyone, pre-order or now-order. You can only read it on screen. Printing, exporting, editing, etc. is prohibited to reduce piracy...which is also why every book has the purchaser's name at the bottom of every page, to discourage via guilt the transmission of the actual file.

Personally, I would like to have a hard copy like Dwight's lays-flat spiral bound Lightworks in ArchiCAD book. But, I understand the high cost that such a book would have entailed, with full color on every page. The quality of the images in the PDF and the ability to have it on-screen alongside Artlantis while working is very nice.

In the event that one wants to print a page or part of a page, just take a screenshot and print that.
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank you karl,... but what a bummer! Probably I didnt carefully read the pre order instructions but I expected a Spiral bound book just like the previous one.
But thats life Thank you anyway Dwight
Anonymous
Not applicable
funny... I always wanted a pdf version of the Lightworks book...
Learn and get certified!