Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

about maxonform

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi , i would like to take again this topic about the relation of maxonform with recent versions of archicad , hopefully graphisoft staff, take care about us , the clients whos still are using maxonform ,we paid about 600 usd for the software , that isnt a little amount to let it go so easily, so the option could be including the maxonform pluggin in the next archicad version 13 , just as we have in archicad 11, so we can update to the latest archicad versions , and we can be able to follow using maxonform , i mean not all of us have the extra money for update to cinema 4d , this has been a really headache for us , anyway i dont see the problem to do this , that guys who have maxonform could using it in the newest archicad versions , other users who want to get cinema 4d , they can do it ,so please graphisoft ,
DONT LET US OUT OF THE PLAY , we our your clients , dont forget us
2 REPLIES 2
Fran_ois Chatelain
Contributor
I agree with you 3djunior, even more so that MaxonForm is fairly good in importing various file formats, allowing us to create library parts from many different sources/manufacturers.
Mind you, I'm still using MaxonForm nearly daily with my "old" AC9 in order to convert files into archicad objects.
Cheers
François
François Chatelain
Worldwide Digital Imaging
Formerly posting as RanXerox
"A little bump will help blur your reflections"
Anonymous
Not applicable
thank you Francois, hopefully graphisoft have us to all maxonform users in mind , i have maxonform and archicad 11