Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Window Schedule Problem

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have a two part problem with "Window Schedule":
-When using 'window profile' in schedule it lists correctly in View Map but in Layout book it converts to two schedules no matter what the size of schedule. If I remove 'window profile' it lists correctly.

-Having problem with Unit size vs rough opening. It would be correct to have the Unit size appear in the Window Schedule and have the Rough opening size dimension show up plan view of exterior wall.

Need help!
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hey Robert,

I'm guessing you are referring to the 'restructure table' feature in your first question. See here for an image - http://archicad-talk.graphisoft.com/viewtopic.php?p=146577

For the second question, you can schedule any parameter that is available in a window. Just edit the scheme settings and add or remove the parameters as needed.

You will probably need to go to the 'Additional Parameters' button at the bottom, then navigate to the window of choice in the library. In there you will find separate width and height parameters listed for the the wallhole, reveal and unit dimensions. Look for ac_wallhole_width, ac_reveal_width & ac_unit_width.

The contents of the window label/marker on plan is controlled in the marker settings tab actually found in the window itself. Simply change it to show unit size instead.

Hope that helps!
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks Peter I'll give it a try....