Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

groups with 2675 build

Anonymous
Not applicable
we have installed the latest hotfix; 2675, and now find that the groups / suspend group option has a mind of its own, and will switch from suspended groups to grouping after moving a number of items etc. which gets annoying as you find you have moved more than you intended etc.

any news on sorting this one out would be appreciated!
4 REPLIES 4
Barry Kelly
I can't say I have noticed this so can't confirm if it is a problem or not.

But are you sure you aren't accidentally pressing the keyboard shortcut for suspending/enabling groups while you are working?

Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
Anonymous
Not applicable
thanks for your interest, but they are three of us here the same problem. the group / suspend groups is not behaving as it normally does.
for example, with groups on, drag a copy of a small number of items, as they are dragged the enable group option moves from enable groups to suspended, if you then drag a copy of the first copy or anything else, suspended groups will swap to enable groups, all on its own.

fingers kept away from the keyboard
Barry Kelly
I can't replicate this problem but then I'm Windows and you are Mac which may be the difference.
Sorry I couldn't help more.
Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
Anonymous
Not applicable
Sorry, Guilty.

Glen here from Cadimage tools, unfortunately there was a bug that slipped out with AC12 Hotfix 4 in one of our standard add-ons that is included with every tool 😞

The issue is only on the Mac, so windows users will not experience it.

We are working on another hotfix which remedies this problem, as well as some other small glitches that slipped through.

If you contact us at customer.care@cadimagetools.com we can send you a patch file to fix this particular issue.

Apologies once more.