Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

workspace environment menus

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello,

Where can I find further .xml files for reconfiguring the order of the menus for archicad 11? In Archicad 10, I had a Classic.xml which allowed me to re-order the menus like it was before in archicad 8.1. Somehow, I cannot get used to the new menu style. I have been looking everywhere on the internet and I cannot find such setup files. We are using Archicad 11 in french...
any ideas ?

thanks anyway
cheers
Paul
2 REPLIES 2
David Maudlin
Virtuoso
Paul:

In ArchiCAD 10, under Work Environment, export your Classic scheme, then in ArchiCAD 11, under Work Environment, import your Classic scheme, and Apply it to your Work Environment.

You should add a Signature to your Profile (click the Profile button near the top of this page) with your ArchiCAD version and operating system (see mine for an example) for more accurate help in this forum.

David
David Maudlin / Architect
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14
Anonymous
Not applicable
In addition to the above, don't forget to add any new functions that were introduced between 8.1 and 11! In the toolbars and menus sections of the work environment dialog, the new commands (from 10-11) can be displayed in their own list for clarity and are also helpfully highlighted in blue.