Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

Switzerland Language

Anonymous
Not applicable
We are familiar in english but we have one of the switzer land client.the problem is when we are open the library in there we are unable to read the language. is it possible to get any switzer land language words meaning we will be Happy.
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello

In switzerland exists 3 official languages German, Italian and French.

Hope that Helps
Anonymous
Not applicable
Four official languages to be exact, although I doubt there would be a Roumanche (Rhaeto-Romanic) version of ArchiCAD or library coming soon

http://www.all-about-switzerland.info/swiss-population-languages.html
Anonymous
Not applicable
Sorry for Romansh

Anonymous
Not applicable
Why? I think their interests are very well represented

On a somewhat more productive line of suggestions:
I presume the problem is with the parameter prompts of the library elements. Some clues could be picked up by google-ing the world, and after identifying the language, look it up on sites like:

http://www2.worldlingo.com/en/products_services/worldlingo_translator.html

of course as with the Switzerland language one can have problem looking up the Brazilian, Mexican languages too...
Anonymous
Not applicable
The on Line translator have sometime really funniest results…

We all here use an international product often no so able to solve our local problems. Il exists full of third party products sometime really interesting but unusable because of different languages.

English is then often use as a false "esperanto" with full of mistake and misunderstood… pity…

And technical language is not usual language… traduce from hungarian parameters to set vekux skylight is really painful.

I was sorry to forget my romansh neighbours… and the fourth official language of Switzerland.
Anonymous
Not applicable
surender wrote:
We are familiar in english but we have one of the switzer land client.the problem is when we are open the library in there we are unable to read the language. is it possible to get any switzer land language words meaning we will be Happy.
Can't belive it
where is Hyderabad?
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello Louis Philippe

Logically here, but may be here too
Anonymous
Not applicable
Fmr wrote:
Hello Louis Philippe

Logically here, but may be here too
ok ok... outsourcing from India, uhh?
well Mr., if you don't want to ... surrender with European clients, you have to get some geographic skills.
Anyway, after having determined what (German - French - Italian) language you try to understand, you can download a free trial version. It should work with an INT key if you have one. If not, you know better than I what to do.
Then, you can compare both GS libraries.
But if it is just the standard GS library, try to replace the German (...) with the INT library (same upgrade!). You should switch without much problems.
owen
Newcomer
There are some differences between the stock GER and INT libraries. There are not always equivalent objects between the two - many doors and windows in my experience. The German library has much fancier doors + windows ..

something about sealing the building which we Australians certainly do not worry about. A German friend of mine back in Aus often complained it was colder in winter in Australia than in Germany because our buildings were full of holes and we had not seemed to have heard of this material called insulation.

anyway almost forgot to finish my point ... being you probably will get some missing objects if you just swap the libraries as both names and GUID's may be different.
cheers,

Owen Sharp

Design Technology Manager
fjmt | francis-jones morehen thorp

iMac 27" i7 2.93Ghz | 32GB RAM | OS 10.10 | Since AC5