Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Zone Listing Parameters and Interactive Schedule

Chris Grantham
Advocate
So we are trying to use SuperZone, that I modified to add a few more listing parameters and for some reason all of my listing parameters are showing up blank in the interactive schedule. I haven't really done anything ground breaking to the object. I added a few more finish parameters for the different walls and base of the room. Does anyone have any thoughts? Thanks in advance!
16" MacBook Pro M1 Max
Mac OS 12.2.1
ArchiCAD 25 Build 6005
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Chris,

Have you renamed the superzone perhaps, and the schedule is set to display only zones called the old name?

Maybe a screen shot of the scheme settings will help to diagnose the problem.
Chris Grantham
Advocate
Here are the scheme settings.
16" MacBook Pro M1 Max
Mac OS 12.2.1
ArchiCAD 25 Build 6005
Anonymous
Not applicable
Looks OK to me!

Are you sure you have actually placed some zones to list?!

Also try going to 'Additional Parameters' in the 'Fields' section, and navigate directly to the superzone object and see if the same parameters are available there. Try adding a couple to the schedule fields and see if these display properly.
Chris Grantham
Advocate
All of the zones have been placed, and I did navigate directly to the object and added the parameters from there. I am totally stumped. Thanks for the quick response!
16" MacBook Pro M1 Max
Mac OS 12.2.1
ArchiCAD 25 Build 6005
Anonymous
Not applicable
I wonder if it's something simple like needing to reload the libraries after editing the zone object? You could also try just opening up the zones dialog box then clicking OK, which seems to be enough for ArchiCAD to recognise any new settings or parameters.
Chris Grantham
Advocate
Figured it out... Something went wonky in the re-naming of the zone. Not sure where, but I am not a scripting whiz so ill settle for it being the default name.
16" MacBook Pro M1 Max
Mac OS 12.2.1
ArchiCAD 25 Build 6005