BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Wishes
Post your wishes about Graphisoft products: Archicad, BIMx, BIMcloud, and DDScad.

Unlock storeys and/or give us ghost storeys

Anonymous
Not applicable
It's a little thing, but often can be very annoying to have storeys level locked between them. Why not give us the ability to place storeys in free order or get negative deltas?
So we can put a level for terrain modelling in last position, even I've underground storeys, and hold it at "0,00"?
It's so little wish I get since I use Archicad (or at least since I use Architerra), and will never be a annoying for who don't want to use it, so I can't understand "why not?"

Another enhancement I think can be useful in some case (and partially replaces the wish above), is to get a kind of ghost storeys, that will showen in Project map only with an apposite check box. My idea is to add a checkbox to storeys settings, with wich I can define if a storey should be a ghost storey. In menu or Navigation palette, I should have another check to say: "show all storeys" or "don't show ghost storeys". If ghost storeys are not visible, I should even see the objects form this levels if they are set to be visible in other storeys, and I should see them in elevations and 3D, but I should not be able to navigate to this storeys, even I move up or down with keyboard shortcuts.
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Borgo,

Could you explain exactly what you mean by the word 'history' in the context you mention? I can't understand any of your wish at all!

Also check what you mean by 'noise' and 'noisy'. I think you may mean 'annoying' instead?

A diagram would be useful if words fail.
Anonymous
Not applicable
I corrected original post and added some screen shoot that I hope will make my wish easier to understand.
I thought I could write the post without using the English dictionary.
Learn and get certified!