Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

error messages when opening model

Anonymous
Not applicable
when signing in or out of a teamwork model in archicad 11, i get the following errors:

- duplicated database name "roofmaker 2.1" at line 1 in the 2d script of file MASTER_GDLRoofmaker 2.1.gdl
- multiple versions - duplicate cleaners sink object
- Missing add-ons "cadimage update all" (i think this is because a mechanical/electrical engineer is hotlinked to the teamwork project, his machine has the add-on but mine doesnt?)

any way of sorting these messages?
10 REPLIES 10
Erika Epstein
Booster
Open the Library Manager, you have duplicate libraries loaded.
Erika
Architect, Consultant
MacBook Pro Retina, 15-inch Yosemite 2.8 GHz Intel Core i7 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Mac OSX 10.11.1
AC5-18
Onuma System

"Implementing Successful Building Information Modeling"
Anonymous
Not applicable
i looked in there but dont really know whats wrong.
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
percybigun wrote:
when signing in or out of a teamwork model in archicad 11, i get the following errors:

- duplicated database name "roofmaker 2.1" at line 1 in the 2d script of file MASTER_GDLRoofmaker 2.1.gdl
- multiple versions - duplicate cleaners sink object
- Missing add-ons "cadimage update all" (i think this is because a mechanical/electrical engineer is hotlinked to the teamwork project, his machine has the add-on but mine doesnt?)

any way of sorting these messages?
The file MASTER_GDLRoofmaker 2.1.gdl occurs twice in your loaded libraries.
This file creates a database for listing (the old way of listing, not the Interactive Schedule)
When the second instance of the GDL tries to create the RoofMaker database it see that is it already created.

You should remove one of the two MASTER_GDLRoofmaker 2.1.gdl from your loaded libraries.

The Library Loading Report Window should tell you where those duplicate instances are located.
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27
Anonymous
Not applicable
i've looked in library manager and i cant see roofmaker, where do i find it?

in the library loading report, it doesnt let me delete any duplicate objects from there?
Anonymous
Not applicable
Percy,

Post up a screen shot of the report. It might be useful to see a shot of the library manager showing what libraries are loaded also.

You will need to go into the library folder manually outside ArchiCAD and delete the one you don't want.
Anonymous
Not applicable
heres the screenshot, i'll have a look in the library folders to see if i can find this other roofmaker
screenshot.JPG
Erika Epstein
Booster
you have two archicad 11 libraries. One is a folder in the top section, the other is the archcad 11.lcf. This latter one is the one you should remove.
If you open up the folder archicad 11 you will find another archcad 11.lcf
Erika
Architect, Consultant
MacBook Pro Retina, 15-inch Yosemite 2.8 GHz Intel Core i7 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Mac OSX 10.11.1
AC5-18
Onuma System

"Implementing Successful Building Information Modeling"
Anonymous
Not applicable
Ha, Erika just beat me!

Yes, select the lower Archicad library 11.lcf and hit the remove button.

It would also be beneficial to place those extra 'Other Objects' that are listed underneath into the correct folders to stop them getting lost in the future. There shouldn't really be any 'other objects' listed in a well organised library.
Anonymous
Not applicable
OK i've done that but now i have 3800 duplicate objects, and still get the roofmaker error!

the CADimage error seems to have gone though.

i'd like to lose the roofmaker error because it makes signing in and signing out of the teamwork project take longer (as if it doesnt take long enough lol)