BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

TONDACH Add-on Problem in AC12

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello everybody,

I have downloaded the TONDACH Add-on for AC12 (from here http://www.cadstudio.hu/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=97&mode=thread&order=0&tho...) and it seems that I can't use it (please see the attached images for details about the problem I'm having).
Could anyone here give me some advice regarding this issue?

Thank you in advance,
Adrian Tudoreanu

P.S.: I apologize if I have missed something obvious in the menu, as I don't speak Hungarian.

TONDACH Add-On Problem 1-2.jpg
10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous
Not applicable
2 / 2
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi,

I'm sorry. We have changed the Tondach library on the site: http://www.cadstudio.hu. There was a missing "ini" file in the old one.

If you have any question, please don't hasitate to contact us:

cad@graphisoft.hu or eilauszky@graphisoft.hu

Best Regards,

ila
Is there any possibility that You would publish Your addons also in eg. English?

Best Regards,
Piotr
Anonymous
Not applicable
Piotr wrote:
Is there any possibility that You would publish Your addons also in eg. English?
That would be great!
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi,

my answer is here: http://archicad-talk.graphisoft.com/viewtopic.php?p=153390#153390

ila
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Ila,

Thank you for your feedback!

I understand your position as developers...

Maybe creating a poll (with a link to your site) named "Do you want Tondach library translated to english?" the manufacturer would take it more seriously...

What do you think?...
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Braza,

It’s undeniable, it would be the best for us - in my position as a developer - that we could do business with the manufacturers to translate our solutions to their markets.
On the other hand a subsidiary manufacturers company who made developed a solution to their market would like to share their cost with the others if they want to use a localized version in their countries. And, of course a localized version is cheaper than the the first one, in this case they could to reduced the developing prices per markets.

I haven’t experience about polling.
I think the manufacturers to pay major attention that ideas which come from their dealers, customers…

Ila
Anonymous
Not applicable
I understand your position Ila...

But I think it would be a small price for the manufacturer, to be in all the english spoken markets...

Maybe TONDACH is just a small manufacturer that don't want (or can't) explore new markets...

As you said... the hard job is already done...

BTW... I saw TONDACH publicity during the last Hungary X Portugal game (Sorry folks... nothing personal... )... and I'm quite sure that with a small fraction of that cost you could develop the english version for the Add-on...
Anonymous
Not applicable
Maybe TONDACH is just a small manufacturer that don't want (or can't) explore new markets...
Tondach is a smaller company, but there are the same situation with VELUX, Hormann, etc. And the problem is that a subsidiary company e.g VELUX Hungary hasn't chance to explore new markets e.g. in Italy or Poland, etc.
I saw TONDACH publicity during the last Hungary X Portugal game (Sorry folks... nothing personal... )... and I'm quite sure that with a small fraction of that cost you could develop the english version for the Add-on...
You're right, the publicity was more interesting as the game.
I think about thoughtfully, how manufacturers could more spend efficiently on the brink of BIM.
Learn and get certified!