Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Schedules - making a column wider

Anonymous
Not applicable
Schedules.
Q1.
AC12 NCS Window Schedule - using "records by columns" is there a a way to make individual columns wider than others so that the 3d picture front view can always fit in even when set to actual size?

The problem is when you have narrow and wide windows - at the moment I can only reset the ALL the columns so you get a lot of wasted paper around the narrower windows.... I do not want to use the reduce to fit into cell option.

Q2
Is there a way of getting the 3d front view pictures to line up above an imaginary floor level same as they are defined in the model?

Have looked through the AC12 help but seems to have a 1000 other items but no simple explanation how to manipulate individual rows etc - I have by trial and error found how to deal with the rows.

Richard Hewitt
AC12 2675 USA Full
Windows XP2
3 REPLIES 3
Karl Ottenstein
Q1: not that I know of off the top of my head

Q2: no. The images are of library parts, not of wall elevations

Cheers,
Karl
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks Karl.
Have been going over this and a work around would be to create two window schedules with a width criteria say of <100" and >= 100" which seems to work.

Appreciate all your answers and advice in this forum, thanks again.
Richard Hewitt
Erika Epstein
Booster
In AC13 this option is available. There is a check box "Reduce preview to fit into cell"
Erika
Architect, Consultant
MacBook Pro Retina, 15-inch Yosemite 2.8 GHz Intel Core i7 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Mac OSX 10.11.1
AC5-18
Onuma System

"Implementing Successful Building Information Modeling"