BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

edited

Anonymous
Not applicable
edited
7 REPLIES 7
Erika Epstein
Booster
You are expecting people who have paid for this to give to you for free?
Erika
Architect, Consultant
MacBook Pro Retina, 15-inch Yosemite 2.8 GHz Intel Core i7 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Mac OSX 10.11.1
AC5-18
Onuma System

"Implementing Successful Building Information Modeling"
Anonymous
Not applicable
No. I hope that this is not inferred by my request.

If someone has the relevant library objects in the required position, and it is within the terms of the liscence of having the objects, and they would like share this with others , then that would be great.
Anonymous
Not applicable
I am really offended by this comment Lennox. Lots of practices are struggling through financial difficulties but continue on UAS to make sure they are kept up to date with these developments... what gives you the right to ask for them for free?

Until recently I worked for a practice on the South Coast, which sadly had to close down due to the global economic crisis.

We faithfully subscribed, since ArchiCAD 9, to receive our updates and upgrades etc and were always promised that scheme members were differeitiated from the non-subscrubers.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hey coool down man.

I already apologised if thats the way it came across.

What I meant to suggest is that as I hadnt subscribed to the UAS scheme.
(money for old rope - but thats another story). I hadnt got the "free" objects.

I had hoped that a programme that costs about £3000, would give you something that was pretty much standard in all non-domestic projects - But no, Graphisoft have decided not to include this in their standard library.

I did not mean to infer that someone should forward the recently released object part form GS UK.
Anonymous
Not applicable
william_dyne wrote:
I am really offended by this comment Lennox. Lots of practices are struggling through financial difficulties but continue on UAS to make sure they are kept up to date with these developments... what gives you the right to ask for them for free?

Until recently I worked for a practice on the South Coast, which sadly had to close down due to the global economic crisis.

We faithfully subscribed, since ArchiCAD 9, to receive our updates and upgrades etc and were always promised that scheme members were differeitiated from the non-subscrubers.
I am offended you think that I do not have the right of free speech.
and how am I to blame for your office closing down?
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Lennox
There is a Grab bar in the AC12 library, which will help with part of what you are after.

As for the " global economic crisis" talk, that's all a bit negative & probably belongs in another forum.
Anonymous
Not applicable
sdb wrote:"As for the " global economic crisis" talk, that's all a bit negative.."
Yeh, and at least in my neck of the woods things are picking up.
So lets play up the good.

FYI, Today while checking out some new materials I was investigating at our local independent pro construction lumber yard, I saw the longest line of trucks loaded up and trying to get signed out, I've seen in two yrs!
lec
Learn and get certified!