Licensing
About all sorts of licenses, their management, Graphisoft ID, Graphisoft Store, License Manager Tool, etc.

AC 13 Edu available?

bgoodale
Booster
does anybody have any idea when AC 13 Educational version might be available for download?
AC 25
WINDOWS 10
AMD Ryzen 9 5950X 16-Core Processor 3.4 GHZ
128 GB RAM
64 Bit Operating System x64 based processor
AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT
20 REPLIES 20
Anonymous
Not applicable
I think it is safe to assume it will not be before the commercial version ships and that AFAIK has not been officially announced. Last I heard was "mid-September". Since it is now the 20th I guess this means an announcement is imminent or they're running late.
bgoodale
Booster
according to the website, AC13 commercial version started shipping last week, so I hope that us lowly students will get it soon too
AC 25
WINDOWS 10
128 GB RAM
AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT
Anonymous
Not applicable
Yeah, delay is kind of annoying as the universities have now gone back so higher ed's are going to get the upgrade half way through a project.

Got to think that it seems counter productive to Graphisoft's efforts to build brand loyalty.
Gorazd
Booster
Some of the students here have installed AC13 from original DVD and used the AC12 serial number. And it works .
------

Gorazd Rajh

AC 25, Ryzen 9 5900HS, 48 GB RAM, RTX 3080, Win 11
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
bgoodale wrote:
does anybody have any idea when AC 13 Educational version might be available for download?
Normally the EDU version comes out a few weeks after the FULL version comes out.
So don't worry, it should be coming soon...
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27
Anonymous
Not applicable
i hope for that 'cause i saw the new features and i want to test them.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Not yet available.
bgoodale
Booster
come on already, graphisoft! 13 has been out for a month and we still don't have the EDU version available?!

what really sucks is that it over a year since 12 EDU was available which means that the years EDU subscription for 12 has expired, which leaves many of us without any Archicad at all, in the middle of the semester.

oh well, maybe I'll have to go back to Revit...
AC 25
WINDOWS 10
128 GB RAM
AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT
Eduardo Rolon
Not true, you can renew the code for the current year and still use AC12 until AC13 arrives.

Ship AC13 first to my paying customers or ship first the Free version to Students? Obviously the answer is to finish the free version first.

I think maybe you should go back to Revit.
Eduardo Rolón AIA NCARB
AC27 US/INT -> AC08

Macbook Pro M1 Max 64GB ram, OS X 10.XX latest
another Moderator