BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Wishes
Post your wishes about Graphisoft products: Archicad, BIMx, BIMcloud, and DDScad.

All wishes are polls!

Djordje
Ace
Dear all,

PLEASE make each of your clear, well documented and explained wishes a POLL.

That will grade your wish and also be a measure of how desirable the feature you want is to the others.

When wishing, PLEASE:

- first check whether there is already a wish of similar nature that can be built upon

- create ONE TOPIC PER WISH.

Alternatively, if you do have a comprehensive 100 wishes list as some do that is quite a different matter
Djordje

ArchiCAD since 4.55 ... 1995
HP Omen
11 REPLIES 11
Karl Ottenstein
snapcrackle wrote:
I agree, so long as you're gonna make a wish, presto! it's a poll!

The obvious question is: Why isn't this wish a poll. Practice what you preach comes to mind.

I'm curious, how did this topic get to be an "Announcement"? The last post prior to now (9/2009) was 2/2004. 6570+ views isn't at the top of the list in terms of number of views, currently ranks 11th or so.

Mark

Ummmm.. this announcement isn't a poll because... it... is... an... announcement. Any poll can be deleted by the first poster, but this announcement was posted prior to automatic poll insertion anyway.

I'm not sure why you're replying to this thread ... unless it is to note that this announcement is so old that we should remove it from 'announcement' status? Makes sense ... so will do.

Karl
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Anonymous
Not applicable
Oops,

I haven't been around long enough to realize that polls were different in 2004.

Mark
Learn and get certified!