Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

WHERE IS THE TEAMWORK PALETTE??

Anonymous
Not applicable
We just installed AC13 today, and a team member and I are figuring out the nuances of the new program. I must say I'm liking how it interfaces, once you get used to it. My one problem is this: in the AC13 Collaboration Guide (the user manual for teamwork, pretty much), on page 20, it talks about the "Teamwork Palette." Where the #@*$ is this? It is not under the Palette menu, and it looks pretty important... anyone help? I cannot find it anywhere...
3 REPLIES 3
Erika Epstein
Booster
Teamwork>Teamwork Palette
Window>Toolbar and click on the colored button in the bottom left corner.

Why? good question.
Erika
Architect, Consultant
MacBook Pro Retina, 15-inch Yosemite 2.8 GHz Intel Core i7 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Mac OSX 10.11.1
AC5-18
Onuma System

"Implementing Successful Building Information Modeling"
Anonymous
Not applicable
I just figured it out. When I started AC13, it asked if I wanted to import my AC12 settings. I did, and when I opened AC13, it went to the standard settings (work environment). So, I opened 12, exported the WE, then brought it into 13. When I did this, I didn't even have the Teamwork menu!! It completely brought in 12, and wiped out my 13 options, so that's why I couldn't find it.

Hope that makes sense. Note: do not override AC13 palette schemes with the old 12 scheme, it will overwrite the new options.
Erika Epstein
Booster
Steven wrote:
Note: do not override AC13 palette schemes with the old 12 scheme, it will overwrite the new options.
No, you misunderstand. Bringing in the previous versions WE can be helpful to remember the shortcuts, but it does NOT overwrite the 13 WE. You start a new WE 13 but first applying the default AC13 standard WE . Items in blue are new to that version.
Erika
Architect, Consultant
MacBook Pro Retina, 15-inch Yosemite 2.8 GHz Intel Core i7 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Mac OSX 10.11.1
AC5-18
Onuma System

"Implementing Successful Building Information Modeling"