Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

Cabinet Base Corn-L 13 - Backsplash

Anonymous
Not applicable
For some reason the backsplash when shown on the floor plan (2D) shows a thickness of approximately 25mm where as all the other cabinets show approximately 20mm. However, in the 3D window the backsplash is displayed 20mm and melts into the cabinets on each side. I am assuming its a scripting error. Please help!
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable
Yes, there is a mistake in the 2d script. It's easy to fix though.

Open the object by selecting it then pressing Ctrl+Shift+O, then select the 2d script button on the left. Scroll down and find the selected section of code. Change all the references to 0.025 to 0.02 in this part only.

In my example I have commented out the original code and done the changes on a copy underneath as it may be useful for future reference.

When you have finished you will need to 'save-as' and give it a slightly different name, then place it in a loaded folder. You will have to select this version to place on plan in future, not the original, until Graphisoft fix it in the next library hotfix.

Let me know if you need any further instructions!
ztaskai
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Thanks for pointing it out. I entered the bug into our bug tracking system. It will be fixed in the first library update.

Regards,
Zsolt
Zsolt Táskai
ArchiCAD Development - GDL Team
AC13, AC14 and upwards...