Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Archicad 13 Annotated Schedule

Anonymous
Not applicable
Having little success in getting this to function properly with PC version of Arch 13. Selecting "Add automatic dimensions" in cell with 3D view does not seem to add any perceptable dimensions or changes. I can click "annotate" and dimension a door manually. I cannot however get the format options to apply to all, so I have to zoom in and dimension each and every one, and at enormous settings for text and marker. I have to select " reduce preview to fit into cell " otherwise the doors are larger than the schedule itself. Is this a rookie oversight, or perhaps a function not available for the PC version?
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable
Case partially solved........ I am using D3 Real Windows and Doors, not Archicad 13 . When I substituted Archicad doors, the dimensions popped in. I have been getting a "hotspot" error since moving to v13. So I'll need to update my RWD's, as I'm not a fan of the standard doors and limited trim options.
Chazz
Enthusiast
Anybody tried it with Cadimage Door and Window Builder?
Nattering nabob of negativism
2023 MBP M2 Max 32GM. MaxOS-Current