Teamwork & BIMcloud
About Teamwork, BIMcloud, BIMcloud Basic, BIMcloud Software as a Service, network settings, etc.

AC13: How do I reserve more than 1 sheet at a time??

Anonymous
Not applicable
I want to reserve a bunch of sheets in the layout book all at once. Is this possible? It seems like you have to individually click on each sheet end then hit "reserve." Also, When you are in a view set or in the project map, in the navigator there is a reserve button, but when I go to the layout book and click on a layout, there is no reserve button. I have to reserve it through the Teamwork Palette. This should be consistent, if there is a reserve button for the project and view map, there should also be one for the layout books. Does anyone agree?
13 REPLIES 13
Anonymous
Not applicable
Ohhhhhhh, another issue........

I thought when you reserve something, it shows a little icon next to it (green) that lets you know that you have that item reserved. Well, I have a few things reserved in my project and the only way I can tell what is reserved and what is not is by going into the teamwork palette and checking under the "My workspace" button.

So far, we've had some glitchy issues with the reserving/teamwork stuff. But I guess this is expected and I'm sure the fine folks @ Graphisoft are on this right now...
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
Steven wrote:
I want to reserve a bunch of sheets in the layout book all at once. Is this possible? It seems like you have to individually click on each sheet end then hit "reserve." Also, When you are in a view set or in the project map, in the navigator there is a reserve button, but when I go to the layout book and click on a layout, there is no reserve button. I have to reserve it through the Teamwork Palette. This should be consistent, if there is a reserve button for the project and view map, there should also be one for the layout books. Does anyone agree?
Steven,
This works just fine for me:
In the Layout Book page of the Navigator I select multiple Layouts with SHIFT-click. Then the Reserve button appears at the bottom of the Navigator Palette.
When I click the Reserve button all of them are reserved. And the little green dot is shown with each.
In the Project Map, View Map or Layout Book, if there are no items selected, then the Reserve button does not appear at the bottom. As soon as at least one item is clicked at selected, the Reserve button appears in the Teamwork Status panel of the Navigator.

PS: I moved this thread to the Teamwork Forum.
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
Here is how the selection of an item influences the appearance of the Teamwork Status panel.
TeamworkStatusPanelInNavigator.png
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
Steven wrote:
Ohhhhhhh, another issue........

I thought when you reserve something, it shows a little icon next to it (green) that lets you know that you have that item reserved. Well, I have a few things reserved in my project and the only way I can tell what is reserved and what is not is by going into the teamwork palette and checking under the "My workspace" button.

So far, we've had some glitchy issues with the reserving/teamwork stuff. But I guess this is expected and I'm sure the fine folks @ Graphisoft are on this right now...
Can you show me a screenshot of this and also another about the My Workspace list of the Teamwork Palette?
Anonymous
Not applicable
Laszlo,

See picture. I selected multiple sheets and the reserve button does not appear. I can, though, right click once I have these selected and click reserve. It can make it work that way but not how you've explained.
navigator.jpg
Anonymous
Not applicable
laszlonagy wrote:
Can you show me a screenshot of this and also another about the My Workspace list of the Teamwork Palette?
Here it is. I've reserved these sheets, as you can see by the my workspace section, and they do not have a green icon next to them. Any thoughts? The teamwork status bar is also missing still.
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
That is strange, both things smell like bugs to me.
I have reported this to GS.
I am on Windows by the way, I don''t know if that is related.

Edit: I am also wondering if it is possible that this is graphics card related? Well, I don't know, the guys at GS will figure this out.
Rod Jurich
Contributor
Steven wrote:
/.... Any thoughts?
The teamwork status bar is also missing still.
Steven, had odd things occurring yesterday.
After closing the file and quitting AC all was ok after a restart.
Try and see, as I can reserve multiple sheets.
BS Multiply sheet reserved.png
Rod Jurich
AC4.55 - AC14 INT (4204) |  | OBJECTiVE |
Anonymous
Not applicable
laszlonagy wrote:
That is strange, both things smell like bugs to me.
I have reported this to GS.
Good to know I'm not going crazy...