BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

Objects (chairs) show up in 2D without any detail

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello all,

I don't know if I'm posting in the right spot but here goes.

Objects that I place (chairs) seem to show up as blocks in 2D without any detail (e.g backrest).

I have tried changing line-types and moving computers (ones with other libraries) but no luck.

Any ideas?

Gordy

Chair.jpg
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable
It's possibel that Your plan scale is: 1:200

You may have to change it: 1:100

Usually the appearance (2D, 3D) of the objcets are scale sensitive.

Cheers,
David Maudlin
Virtuoso
Gordy:

In the US Library, the 2D Script for this object (Office Chair 03 12) does not have any code for the simple symbol you are showing in your screen shot. So I will ask the obvious: your screen shot shows multiple elements (the object tag is stacked), so is it possible that there is some other element covering the chair?

You should add a Signature to your Profile (click the Profile button near the top of this page) with your ArchiCAD version and operating system (see mine for an example) for more accurate help in this forum.

HTH

David
David Maudlin / Architect
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14
andrewzarb
Booster
Go to your object tool settings then to parameters and then to "2D representation" and then to "2D Detail Level" you can change it manually to your required settings from automatic.
Learn and get certified!