Teamwork & BIMcloud
About Teamwork, BIMcloud, BIMcloud Basic, BIMcloud Software as a Service, network settings, etc.

AC13: How do I reserve more than 1 sheet at a time??

Anonymous
Not applicable
I want to reserve a bunch of sheets in the layout book all at once. Is this possible? It seems like you have to individually click on each sheet end then hit "reserve." Also, When you are in a view set or in the project map, in the navigator there is a reserve button, but when I go to the layout book and click on a layout, there is no reserve button. I have to reserve it through the Teamwork Palette. This should be consistent, if there is a reserve button for the project and view map, there should also be one for the layout books. Does anyone agree?
13 REPLIES 13
Anonymous
Not applicable
Ok, so the "lead architect", who is also the "server administrator" and "project administrator", has the reserve option in his navigator. He can also change the drawing numbers on a sheet. Is this an issue with me not having permission to do this?
Anonymous
Not applicable
Laszlo,

Ok, I found the problem. In order to have the option to reserve a sheet, I had to have more permissions. In the BIM server manager, I changed my permissions from architect to lead architect, and I added myself as project administrator. I think it may have been the project administrator option that allowed me to reserve a sheet. Now I have no problems.

I believe this is to keep the "peons" from changing crucial project information. No need to alert Graphisoft, I do not believe this is a bug...
Erika Epstein
Booster
Steve,
Those are generic out of the box roles. You can make your own or customize what each person and/or role is allowed to do.
Erika
Architect, Consultant
MacBook Pro Retina, 15-inch Yosemite 2.8 GHz Intel Core i7 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Mac OSX 10.11.1
AC5-18
Onuma System

"Implementing Successful Building Information Modeling"
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
Steven wrote:
Laszlo,

Ok, I found the problem. In order to have the option to reserve a sheet, I had to have more permissions. In the BIM server manager, I changed my permissions from architect to lead architect, and I added myself as project administrator. I think it may have been the project administrator option that allowed me to reserve a sheet. Now I have no problems.

I believe this is to keep the "peons" from changing crucial project information. No need to alert Graphisoft, I do not believe this is a bug...
Glad you got it sorted out.
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27