Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

storefront window with various operating panes

Anonymous
Not applicable
We are using a storefront window system to divide up some of the larger portions of glazing on our building. One instance will look something like the attached image. I figured out a way to divide up a storefront window and adjust the mullions in 3d, is there a way to select operability of different panes to be hoppers or awnings or sliders etc? Thanks

tony
3 REPLIES 3
Chazz
Enthusiast
You can always use multiple windows ganged together. Also, Cadimage Door&WindowBuilder can pretty much make ANY window combination as a single window object.
Nattering nabob of negativism
2023 MBP M2 Max 32GM. MaxOS-Current
Anonymous
Not applicable
hey chazz, can you gang windows in ac10? does that actually join the windows for scheduling purposes or is it just something to manage plan and elevation representation?
Chazz
Enthusiast
They aded ganging to the windows a while ago but I'm not sure if it was before or after V10. Someone here will know. But when you gang, you have separate windows that will schedule separately. This is one advantage of DWB: you can build storefronts with 30 windows and schedule it as a single unit if you want to. In v12 you can make complex window assemblies with the curtain wall tool, though personally this approach has never spoken to me.
Nattering nabob of negativism
2023 MBP M2 Max 32GM. MaxOS-Current