Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

archicad 11 still works with new artlantis 13 ?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi friends , i would like to know if the new version artlantis 13 , will have direct conectivity with archicad 11 ? because i saw on his web page , and they only mention conectivity to last archicad versions 12 & 13

thanks
2 REPLIES 2
Karl Ottenstein
I have not heard them mention anything about AC 11 support - but since they want to sell products and upgrades, if you let them know that you need it, I would think that they would provide it, as it cannot be that much work for them to modify the AC 12 plug-in to work with AC 11.

Lacking a new plug-in, you can get an AC 11 model into Artlantis 3 - but none of the layer information will come across, and that is one of the big advantages of 3.

You might post a wish on the Import Plug-Ins forum on the Artlantis web site.

Cheers,
Karl
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Karl , thank you very much for reply , well i hope i can get the extra money to get a new computer and get the archicad artlantis maxonform last upgrades

saludos amigo